Magnolia tree and me
Just three days after saying good-bye to Northridge High School kitchen for the summer. I hopped on Southwest Airlines and headed for North Carolina. My carry on was a small bag to keep me busy on the long flight and a new sewing machine for Dianna. What a wonderful week it was to spend time with the kids but most of all to get to know my Grand-daughter Clara better. What a joy she was. It was hot and humid but we weathered the heat and went for a tour around UNC. When Di and I were not out shopping we were sewing everything from burp rags to dresses. The only thing that would of made it better was if Papa had been with me. Well maybe next time.
1 comment:
Way To Go! I knew a week with Dianna would be good for your online knowledge. I love it! Keep up the good work. Hugs and Kisses!
Post a Comment