Papa and I have been very lazy the past year but would like to start the ball rolling again as far as our blog goes. This past year has been wonderful for us. Darren and Brianna got married and we will be having 3 yes 3 new grandchildren. Our Grandchildren more than doubled.
Papa was made Bishop of Layton 4th ward and I am busy with the Stake YW. But somehow, don't ask me, we have managed to buy a motorcycle and take up hiking. That's why we decided to start blogging again. We have enjoyed hiking so much we decided to share it with you all.
When we go on hikes we hop on our cycle and drive to the trail heads and just go. We have seen so many beautiful things. Last night we were on a trail and Papa said we should start taking our camera. So the deal is I will take the pictures and he will be posting them.
We love you all so much and we love to get your blogs. We want to join in the fun.
Pictures to come.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back to the blogging world. I look forward to hearing about your adventures.
Post a Comment