Tuesday, October 6, 2009

June, July, August, Sept

Paul Charles Harmon August 24, 2009










In June things got really interesting. Rikki drove out to Layton with the 3 boys and Dianna came home for a visit 7 month pregnant and with our 2 year old Clara. It was a wild few weeks. We went to the Zoo got really wet and enjoyed dinner at the Spaghetti Factory.

After having the kids home. Papa and I started to prepare for Trek. It was a hard few days, but I was so glad that we went.


After Trek I began to prepare for the 4Th year hike that would be up in the Uintas. What a beautiful 3 days it was. And may I add a life changing experience for me. Of course I took my camera but didn't bother to take any pictures. Sad I know.

August brought us a new grandson. Paul Charles Harmon what a sweetie. Dianna did wonderful. I am so proud of her.


Then the biggest surprise of all Sept. 1st Reagan Brielle Johnson was born 4 weeks early and such a beautiful baby. Pictures will fallow. Again I forgot the camera.


If you are wondering what my New Year resolution is it will be
#1 take the camera #2 actually take pictures
Well there you have it. My next blog will be for Oct. and guess what I took the camera and accually took pictures. Not bad.

No comments: