We decided to zip line through the jungle. It was one of
those life changing experiences.
After the long boat ride in the ocean they put us in these
really old trucks and carted us up a very steep mountain.
They then put us on some very stubborn mules and we
went further into the jungle.
We're all geared up for the zip line.
Papa didn't even miss a beat. He just went for it.
Now me....I had a few issues but just did it.
Then the fun really started. They forgot
to tell me about the repelling.
Papa was out of control.
I played it a little safer.
After 7 hours of fun it was time to head back.
What a day. We will never ever forget it.
This was the best trip, on a scale of 1-10 it was a 20.
We rested, we played, we ate a lot, we got tanned.
The best part was, we did it together.
1 comment:
SO FUNNY! I loved the pictures! Way to go Mom!
Post a Comment